- Specialist Event Caterers
- Flexible menus tailored to all requirements
- Weddings, birthdays, christenings, corporate events
- On the spit, hog roasts and lamb roasts, Paellas and Barbecues
- Canapes, finger food and bowl food
- Locally sourced produce, free-range meat
- Fully Trained and Experienced staff
- Extra services available
- Minimum Spend £650.00
NEW NEW NEW NEW
Bowl Food is the perfect choice for informal events. This incredibly popular option enables guests to mingle and socialise in the same way as a canapé reception would, yet offers a satisfying meal at the same time. Unique flavour combinations are combined in small bowls that are guaranteed to impress. Look at sample menu options here
POTJIE - 10% discount if booked before 30 November 2017
In South Africa, a potjiekos, literally translated "small-pot food", is a dish prepared outdoors. It is traditionally cooked in a round, cast iron, three-legged pot, the potjie, descended from the Dutch oven brought from the Netherlands to South Africa in the 17th century and found in the homes and villages of people throughout southern Africa.
Have a unique, fun get together with a potjie of your choice. Nothing says yumm like a gathering of good friends sharing a tummy warming and heart warming fun time together! MINIMUM SPEND APPLIES
All menu prices include a chef and assistant who will cook and serve your meal from buffet tables. We provide all equipment, serving ware, a gazebo, palm leaf plates, wooden cutlery and recycled napkins.